Save the date for EHF Master Coach courseNEWS: Pre-registration information for EHF Master Coach course available
Introduced in 2000 the EHF RINCK Convention concerns the mutual recognition of standards and certificates in the field of coaches' education in handball in Europe. From the six founding nations it has developed to 40 signatory nations so far.
The major step into the future was the introduction of the EHF Master Coach Course organized by the EHF itself. The first issue was the “2012 Open EHF Master Coach and Licensing Course”, the further series took place every two years. In 2022 the next edition of such a high end education course is on offer. The course will consist of three stages and is accessible for all coaches of RINCK Convention signatory countries on level 3 (confirmed by their Member Federation).
Between the first, second and the third part of the course the participants will have to execute several tasks communicated during the 1st and 2nd Module. During the third part of the course they will present and defend their thesis.
After this the participants shall be awarded with the “EHF Master Coach” diploma and they will receive the highest EHF licence for coaches, the EHF “PRO Licence”.
- Module: Men’s EHF EURO 2022, 13-19 January 2022 in Budapest/HUN
Specific handball topics with the emphasis on technical analysis and leadership & management will be presented by EHF Lecturers theoretically and practically. Detailed programme attached- please note that it might be changed depending on the Covid-19 situation.
- Module: July 2022 (exact date tbd.) in Porto/POR
This part shall focus on individualization like goalkeeping, physical preparation, mental preparation, prevention, as well as communication and new trends in coaching.
- Module: Women’s EURO 2022, November 2022 (details tbd.)
Main contents are the tactical approach to match analysis and the defending of the theses by the participants.
The number of participants is limited to 25 persons! “First come first served” rule applies!
- The course will be in English – acquaintance of English on min. B2 level is required.
- The EHF RINCK Convention Level 3 certificate issued before January 2020
- CV with the description of the coaching career
- An official form signed and stamped by the National Federation confirming the education on Level 3 (document attached)
- According to the EHF Hygiene Concept at least one of the 3 conditions has to be fulfilled: Covid-19 vaccination certificate/ valid Covid-19 negative test/ confirmation about the recovery from the Covid-19.
The official registration for the course will be open by the end of October. The link to the registration, as well as the financial conditions and the programme will be published in the article on the EHF website within the upcoming weeks.
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic the dates and form of the next modules might be changed.
For further information, including a registration form, view the pdfs below.