Currently up to 1000 spectators can attend the EHF FINAL4 Men 2021 in Cologne’s LANXESS arena on 12 and 13 June after the city’s 7-day incidence rate of positive Covid-19 cases has been constantly below 50 since the end of May.
If this positive development continues until Wednesday, there is certainty that fans can be present on Saturday as well as on Sunday.
Ticket offers have been sent to the four participating clubs as well as to customers who had initially registered for a presale for this year’s EHF FINAL4 Men.
A limited number of tickets is available on a first-come first- serve basis under the following conditions:
- A maximum of two (2) tickets can be ordered per purchase.
- Tickets will be personalised and are not transferable.
- Data of all ticket holders need to be submitted - wrong/incomplete data cannot be considered.
- Each submitted form is binding if tickets become available.
Ticket Order Process
- Fill out the form digitally *
- Send this form via e-mail to:
E-Mail title: EHF FINAL4 2021 - Ticket Order
- Tickets will be allocated according to the authorised capacity. If orders exceed the number of available seats, tickets will be assigned on a first come first serve basis.
- Confirmed tickets will be debited according to the selected method of payment.
- Digital vouchers will be sent out after payment including further information (pick-up details etc.).
- Tickets can only be picked-up together with a negative rapid antigen test and a valid ID card/passport
(The rapid antigen test must be carried out on Saturday, 12 June 2021. Only test results from official German test spots will be accepted).
- Following the negative test result the final ticket will be issued and access to the LANXESS arena granted.
- By ordering tickets the attached hygiene regulations have been acknowledged and agreed to.
Information on changes
- In case of governmental regulations/restrictions that do not permit spectator attendance the purchase process will be cancelled. The price will be credited directly to the account of the selected payment method.
- EHF/M is not liable for any additional costs if spectators’ attendance will be cancelled on short notice and travelling will be restricted due to governmental regulations.